Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wine Bar - From the beer store

Contribution by Stevie Kirby

There’s nothing better than coming home at night to a nice, tall glass of good red wine. AM I right? That’s what my husband and I had been saying for years and I don’t know why it took so long to click, but we finally realized it was time we open up our own wine bar! We found a spot near our house, went through all the legal hurdles involved with getting a liquor license and contracted with some suppliers in the area. I talked to an interior designer and my husband went to Bank-Card-Processing.com to look into credit card processing – it didn’t take long before we were all set! We love owning our own business and there’s never any shortage of great wine for us to try…all our friends have started hanging out in the bar and I sure wish we’d just had the courage to do this about a decade sooner! Making money is great but making our own money is even better – all hail the entrepreneurs!

No comments: